Saturday, September 27, 2008

Can't Think of a Clever Title

Alright.
I'm ready.

I'm so ready for fall.

For rain. 
The cold.
Not getting to class completely sweaty because of how hot it is . . .
Not having to continuously re-apply deoderant throughout the day. . .

So ready.

I think I just feel more comfortable in the fall/winter because you bundle up and keep warm. . .

maybe it's a comfort thing? 
Or just a relaxing thing.

hmm.

. . . 

Went for a run yesterday on the beach.
Barefoot.
Was so nice.
Peacefull.
Makes you think a lot.
Feels good.

Then I got home.
Couldn't walk very well cuz my feet hurt.

I thought to myself, "Self, why are your feet hurting?"

Self said, "I don't know. Why don't you just look at your feet?"

I thought,"Good idea self. You're so smart."

So I looked at my feet and there they were: blisters. 
But not just you're run o' the mill blisters. 
BIG DADDIES. 
One under each big toe COVERING the bottom of that toe and one the size of a quater on the ball of my right foot.

Then I thought to myself, "Nevermind self. You're dumb.  So, so, so dumb."

No comments: