Thursday, January 31, 2008

"Do you realiiiiiiize"

Computer,

Today I realized that I don't have to go to school at a university. That was big.

I saw "Atonement" last night. . . I love artsy movies but this one was really sloooow in the middle. Good though.

I also rented "Serendipity" (my favorite) and "The Reaping". I should've watched that one first and THEN serendipity, but I didn't and now I keep thinking locusts are going to burst through my window.

I'm pretty sure I have an ear infection . . . or close to one. My right ear has constant horrible pressure that won't go away . . . and the worst part is now I can't do handstands because they make it hurt even more! Great.

Going home tomorrow. I might stop by Hume to pick up my sleeping bag since it's right on the way, but I'm pretty sure it's was too icy for my car. Some other day probably.


until then computer.

No comments: