Friday, February 1, 2008

I have a disease, Computer.

Or rather a curse: I'm not happy unless the people around me are happy.
And it sucks.
I'll spend the rest of the day trying to cheer them up nomatter how grueling or pointless it is. WHY? . . . absolutely no idea.

Maybe I'm an optomist, maybe I'm selfish, maybe I'm and idiot. I don't know.

Sometimes I'll do that to strangers too.

Like right now, there's this. . . person. We know of each other but we don't know each other. And they seem so sad, computer. They have so much life but they never seem to enjoy it. I'm too afraid to talk to them . . . let alone look at them. But I pray. All the time. I hope it's working.

Anyways, I'll probably miss the superbowl on sunday cuz I'll be driving back to school. . . again.

I might stop by Hume, since it's right on my way, to pick up my sleeping bag. That's if weather allows.

I love this rain. My mom swears it's because it's my middle name. Did you know that? . . . I don't think you did.
Anywho, it just makes me feel good. It makes me want to be with people. It kind of makes you realize that everyone is equal.
Everyone gets wet, no one looks glamorous, and everyone is in the same situation striving for the same goal: stay dry.

An then you get to go home, curl up . . . maybe take a hot shower and then curl up, watch movie with starbucks in hand and then when you go to sleep all warm and cozy, the rain is your lullabye.

Too bad your just a computer. You can't do any of that.

Wow, I just read everything I typed and I think I should write these out before I post 'em.

Oh well, night.

No comments: