Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No Fake-Backs!

I wonder.
How often do we actually know what we want?
I'm not referencing anything right now.
Just good, pure, thought.

And if we know what we want, and we think it's right . . .

I s it really right?
When do we know?

I'm sure that's just one of the many beauties of life: not knowing.

Sometimes never knowing.

. . . do we always never know?
And we just guess at what is right and act?
And never know what we never know?
Until death?


Dang.


That's the problem with thinking, man.
Sometimes you actually think clearly.
Scary.

I have a few inspirations.
People. Mostly.
Some I know. Some I don't.
Most I don't.

Is inspiration . . . creepy?
Like . . . stocker - ish?

Especially if you don't know them?
And they're not a celebrity?
I don't think so.

Oh. Tangent on celebrities:

I used to be way into the E! channel.
Until I realized. . . . WHO CARES?!!

Celebrities are so not real.

Maybe I don't have the right or proper knowledge and/or experience to say this . . and that . . but,

To me, they have no simplicity.
It's all BIG and attention needy and . . . I don't know.
Well, I mean, I know what I'm trying to say but I can't think.
So , I don't think.

?

Tangent number two:

Is it bad if I'm not hungry to read? Find quotes? Be philosophical?
Am I considered . . . . . . . . . typical?
Boring?
Unreal?

(there's that "real" work again)

Or can I just be me? And still be considered real?

Are we real?


Or are we real fakes?

Should we care? As long as we're happy? And aknowledging that the good Lord gave us the ability to experience happiness?

Like I said earlier,


Dang.

No comments: