Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dreams are dreams

Computer . . . do you ever have a dream that when you wake up you're like,

" . . . oh no!! That wasn't REAL??? But it was so good!!!" . . .

Well, have you?

. . . can you even have dreams???

No offense but that really isn't my problem because unlike you I CAN dream and last night was (just for you mich) SO GOOD!

I'm not going to tell you what it was about because I think that would ruin it.

But it was way good and then I woke up . . . . and tried to go back to sleep and finish my wonderful dream . . . but I couldn't.

And then I went on with my day.

Daydreaming of my nightdream.
Trying to further it without making it seem unbelievable . . . as it already was.


. . .


The other day I saw the sweetest thing . . .

"oh-oo-oh the sweetest thing"

If you get that.

You are cool.

Anywho, I was walking to class and coming up behind me I heard a very normal conversation.
I think it was about school. . .
But then I noticed that the coversers were rapidly approaching me from behind just based on the sound.

And when they passed me, that's when I cracked a big fat smile.

It was a guy in an electric wheelchair pulling a girl in a regular wheelchair (the hard kind!) and she was just holding on to the back of his chair and they were just chit chatting away.

It honestly broke my heart.
In a good way.


Is that a bad thing?
That I make a big deal out of handicaped people?
Or is it a good thing because I actually acknowledge them as human beings unlike others do?
IDK.

I'd like to think I'm doing the right thing.



. . . .


I feel like snowboarding.

Anyone?

1 comment:

ATSmith said...

snowboarding sounds like so much fun. do you ever have dreams about snowboarding after boarding all day? now those are fun dreams ...