Thursday, October 16, 2008

Unlame

You know how in high school (and probably currently) you thought "gee, V.C. is such a lame school. So boring and predictable."



It's so not lame.

It's like,



. . . unlame.



Yeah it can get a little ghetto.

Like yesterday I realized that all the different races hang out in different parts of the campus.

Just like in high school.



The football players (mostly African American) hang out in front of the student store.

The Hispanics hang out on the side of the Library by the new admin office.

And my FAVORITE people (who I'm convinced are their own race), the artists, hang out by that snack shack by the science building.



Isn't that strange?

Like their too afraid to mix 'n mingle or something.

Gosh! It's almost like they just got out of high school.

Oh wait . . .



But anywho, my point was that V.C. is unlame because of the lame people.

. . . so it like cancels out.

Like math.



Am I really using a math reference when I clearly have strong hatred towards it?



Yes.



But the lame people are only so because they choose to be.

The unlame people?

The artists.



I had a horrible morning this morning so far.
I was on my way to school to take a chem quiz, realized I was literally running on empty and when I pulled into the gas station, my card would work ANYWHERE and I couldn't get cash out.

So I was on pins and needles trying to get to school so I wouldn't miss my test and I ran out right in front of a shell station. . . if you don't believe in God, you should.

Anyways Ben came, bought me gas, went to my test barely ontime and when I came out, there were the artists.
Immidiately my day was better.

They are always playing music, guitar, singing, one kid brought his violen today.

And they're GOOD! It's so amazing.

I would love to see the other "groups" get involved in, like, a freestyle with them.

Could you imagine two guys going at it with the violen dude in the background?

I would pay money to see that.

Oh wait. I can't. My card doesn't work. Because my bank is an idiot face.

1 comment:

ATSmith said...

so glad ben could come and rescue you : )