Sunday, April 27, 2008

explosions

Computer,

This morning I woke up at 6:00am and exploded from both ends.

Literally.

I puked and crapped for a good 30 minutes. . . then went back to sleep and woke up at 10am.
So, naturally, worked sucked today.

Ryan, I'm never eating at Jester again.


On a lighter note: I feel much better.
I got to go to the beach today for about an hour and a half.
Slowly chippin' away at that tan I'm trying for.
I hope I'm black by the end of summer.
Or at least Hawaiian.

Speaking of summer, I haven't heard from anyone at Hume in almost three weeks so I'm going to assume that I won't be hired by them or there extremely unorganized.
Either way, I'm pissed because I can't keep sittting around waiting for someone to tell me what to do this summer.
. . . my plans are pretty much based around whether or not I work at Hume.
That sucks.
I should probably be an adult and call them.
I'm kind of over it though.

On an even LIGHTER note: I get to see Ben in 10 days.
Exciting.
He graduates. . . and then . . . i don't know . . . . . life?
I'm kind of nervous because he comes up with some pretty wild plans for himself, but usually it all works out.
I'm pretty neutral about it all.
He's smart about stuff.


I have quite a load waiting for me in the fall.
anatomy, anat lab, chem, chem lab, stats, cross country, and kickboxing.
oh yeah, and a job.
and . . . I guess a life too.
The funny thing is, I'm so excited about it.
Because it all feels so right.
I think this is the first time I know for sure what I'm getting myself into and I know exactly what to expect and I know how to handle it.
Plus I know it's where I'm supposed to be.

THAT is an accomplishment in itself.

No comments: