Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I ran so far

Yesterday I ran.
Yesterday I ran on the trails.
Yesterday I ran on the trails by my house.
Yesterday I ran on the trails by my house and rolled my ankle so hard that I thought I lost my foot and didn't know how I was going to get back home because I only had one foot.



. . . . . . . . . . . . .




Luckily I didn't roll it that bad.
I still had two feet.
And I could still run.

You know out of all the years that I have been a runner, I have never been seriously injured and until today I have never realized how big of a blessing that is.

Or is it?

Does that just mean I'm not pushing myself hard enough?
Or am I a smart runner?
Or just blessed?


Ultimately I would like to think I'm blessed.

Yes, that's it.
Out of shape and blessed.
. . . . I'm working on that first part.


My upper lip is twitching on the left side.
Weird.
It feels like there's a bug underneath my lip. . . .


Have you ever had your butt twitch, computer?
Well, you don't have a butt . . . but I do.
Now THAT is a weird feeling.

But this upper lip thing. . .
I feel like Elvis.

No comments: