Saturday, March 8, 2008

burnt

Nothing but sun today, computer.


Ben and I went on a leisurely bike ride from his house to the beach and back and it was the most fun he and I had had in a long time.
I really think we needed that.

We packed a lunch, slathered the SPF and off we went.
It was the perfect day for our . . . oh about 20 mile ride.
Yeah, I know, but we were having such a great time we didn't even feel it.
The only thing we felt was sweat rolling down our backs and faces and our skin burning.


Oh! There's this crazy new thing at the beach that's this giant pole with huge lights at the top and four buttons with a picture above each one circled around the pole.
When you press a button it says, "what do you dream about?" and "what would you change in life?" and stuff like that.
Most people would think it's pointless . . . . because it is.
But if it makes you think about life and bettering it . . . well I guess it's done its job.
It's just so random!


Had lunch with my mom.
Ben had a beer.
I had a tri-tip sandwich. . . so good.
And then we went on our merry way, just like santa.

Trying to kick eat other, slap each other, race . . . so destructive . . . so fun.

Ugh, I'm so burnt though.
Is "burnt" a word? or is it burned?
I like burnt.
Anywho, you know when you're sunburnT and later that night you skin just throbs and you feel like your sick because you're so warm?
That's why I feel like.
But it's great because it feels like summer.
I'm ready for summer.


But first, I think I'm ready for some ice cream.
You?

1 comment:

ATSmith said...

Ibuprophen - that helps. And I think it's "burnt." When I say "burnt toast" that's how I picture spelling it anyway.