Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Samsun is laying across my lap right now and making it impossible to type.
He's loving every minute of it.
Oh, that's Ben dog, computer.
He's a golden retreiver.
He's hea,kjf8


. . . .



that was me trying to type "heavy", but Samsun shifted and knocked you off my lap.

And yes I CAN balance you and a dog on my lap.

Ha, he has a cone collar on his head right now because he keeps itching these sores he has . . . . he looks absolutely pitiful.
It's so funny.



Oh ok.
So remember how I didn't have my camera for a while?
Well I got it back but now I can't find my cord that lets me upload them onto you!
Cake and eat it too, geez.

I'm going to Colorado this weekend for about a week.
Snowboarding should be great.
I'm missing Easter with my family though.
I love Easter.
It's a pretty low key holiday for me.
I pretty much go to church and then sleep 'till dinner.

But this year I figure I'll be cooking dinner for Ben and his roommates.
That should be fun.
Not.

1 comment:

ATSmith said...

hey, i thought you were singing at sunrise service? hmmm ....