Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sick Nasty

Alright Computer,

You may or may not know this, but I'm all for good health.
Whether it's exercising, relationships . . . especially eating.
That's the most important part.
You know, the zero trans fat, organic, whole wheat-ish stuff.
But STAY AWAY from whole wheat pasta especially when it's in penne form.

No matter how long you boil it, it is the stiffest, most cardboardy crap you will ever taste in your life.
It totally ruins your eating experience (which I consider VERY important, I mean, who wants nasty food?)

Now, I'm a big texture person.
Took me forever to eat veggies.
So that could be why I don't like the pasta, but I really think it's just because it sucks.

I'm totally staring at it right now, starving, and I will not touch anymore of it.
No thank you.
Nope.

You're lucky, computer, you don't have to eat TRASH!



. . . . . . . good thing God made cereal.

3 comments:

mandrews said...

Lex, your blog is AMAZING!!! how fun! glad you are back around town!

ATSmith said...

We tried that wheat pasta years ago and that was the last time we tried it!

Christine H. said...

Oh my gosh! I feel the same way, but I though it was just me. I hate the whole wheat pasta. And I bought like 4 bags of different kinds of whole wheat...penne, spiral, spaghetti, tubes...We ate it all, but hated it all. There are some things that whole wheat should not be in!