Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Music and Wrinkles

So computer,

Yesterday, my inconciderate roommates and I recieved a notice on our door from our apartment office stating that we play our music too lound and that our neighbors were complaining and we were in violation of some LAME policy. . . .

First off, how awesome is it that our first warning is about our music.
I mean, that rocks. No pun intended.
Second, how selfish can you be??!!
OBVIOUSLY there was proof that we were clearly enjoying ourselves with some bumpin' tunes that made us happy. . . wouldn't you think that would make them happy to know they had happy neighbors?
I guess not.

Secretly, I think they were just upset that we didn't invite them over to share the bliss. You know, taste the rainbow. . . . and possibly take part in a fantastic dance party.

In other news this evening,
Ironing longsleve shirts is hard because there is no possible way to get the sleeves completely wrinkle free. It's just useless.
If your ever bored, computer, you should try it. . . well, if you had arms.

The girls and I are going to San Fran on Saturday. I can't wait. I need to leave this tiny town they call "Rohnert Park".
It's too small.
I need the hustle and bustle of the big city, the cranky drivers, the awesome homeless people (I swear they're famous).
I feel like I'm dying here.

. . . but I'm not. Sorry, I sound so sad and gloomy.
Life's not that bad. And if it is, you can always make it better.
After all, it is yours.

I think I'll go to Coldstones now.
MMMMMMM.

No comments: