Friday, February 29, 2008

It's a beautiful day

Have you ever been to Ireland, computer?
I'm pretty sure I went there yesterday.
I left for home at around noon yesterday and I'm so glad because the sky was bright blue, it was like 70 degrees and the hills were BRIGHT green.
Windows down, sunroof back, blasting nothing but good happy music.
The kind that just makes you think and be amazed at life.

I even got off the I-5 a few times just to drive around and experience new places.
It was a gorgeous day. 
I was pleased. 

Not to mention every tree was in bloom.
Have you ever seen cherry trees in spring?
How about almond trees?
We have almond trees and they have hundreds of white blossoms.
They look like something out of a wedding magazine.
Anywho, they were every where and made the drive even more beautiful.
I can't get over yesterday.
I wish someone was there with me to share it.
Maybe there were other people driving who were just as in awe as I was.
I hope so.


On the flip side, 24 hours later I'm in San Diego visiting friends. 
Oh the city.
So not as pretty.
Well, in some ways, but not many.

We're going to take a tour of S.D. tomorrow.
I hope tomorrow is as nice as yesterday.
I'm sorry.
I keep talking about yesterday, but I just can't get over it!
Anyways, San Diego.
The beach better be rad.

I need some new music.
Good music.
I mean I love what I have . . . but I want more.
So greedy.

No comments: