Saturday, February 9, 2008

You know when you're dreaming and in your dream, you know you're dreaming?
Did that make any sense?
Anyways, I did that about 3 times in my dream cycle last night/this morning, but they were three different dreams. . . and I don't remember what they were about.

What's wierd is whenever I lay my head down to go to bed, as soon as my head hits the pillow all of my dreams from the night before flash back.
It's the craziest thing.

So anywho, today was pretty good.
On my run this morning, some little kid was following me on his little 50 dirt bike and when I finished he said word for word, "Dang girl! You run fast!" and sped off.
I yelled at him "I like your bike!!!" but I'm not sure if he heard me.
He must have been only 8 or 9.
I was flattered.

I went to Santa Rosa and spent 4 hours at Barnes and Noble.
I bought 4 books. One of which was a bible entirely made of duct tape.
It's the best thing ever because I'm always throwing my books around.
I walked downtown among all of these restaurants, pubs and stores and it was so nice.
There were white christmas lights everywhere and people milling about.
Too bad I was all by myself!
But I discovered that we have a 3 way crosswalk; you can cross it normally or diagonally and it even verbally tells you when to cross . . . in case you're a REAL idiot. . . . or blind.

I'm trying to get all of us girls to go there for lunch and maybe a little window shopping but they all have to work.
And plus we're going on a hike tomorrow morning so I might be going to lunch with me, myself and I.

You should come with me computer.
You home-body you.

No comments: