Sunday, February 10, 2008

Too young to die!!!!

Computer, I am loosing it.

I'm sitting on the floor of my room with every possible effing door shut and I can hear one of my roommates eating chips in the living room . . . and it is disolving every last bit of sanity I have left in my body. . . and that's not a lot.

I swear if one more thing sets me off, heads will roll.


. . . I mean do people really not know how to chew with their mouths shut? or go in the other room when you're yelling on the phone? or flush a toilette?

They're driving me up a wall. One of which I'm about ready to plow right through and run far far away. . . .


I need a dog.



Am I being too much of a girl? A bit high maintenance? Because I'm not.
I just have a thing for common sense. That's all.

I used to think I was a little on the "dumb blonde" side, but here? I'm friggin' Bill Gates.

Jesus, please come and take me now. Before I explode and kill other people with my shrapnel.





ARGH.





hahaha. girls are so dumb.

Thanks for letting me vent computer. I O U.

Peace out girl scout.

No comments: